Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby Massage

Last night, Raphael had a difficult time sleeping. He was crying non-stop. This has never happened before. I got very anxious and did everything in my power to calm him down. I wasn't sure if he was in pain or just couldn't sleep. I sang and rocked him to sleep but it didn't work until I thought of using my favorite oil, aciete de manzanilla and began massaging his stomach. He stopped crying then smiled.

I have been massaging my baby ever since he was very little only because I learned it is good for him but last night was different. I was totally convinced that baby massages help fussy babies calm down. When I massaged his head and face, within a minute he was out and sound asleep. I was so relieved. My husband was so impressed and said in Filipino, "galing!" Which means very good or well done in English. I am so proud of myself!


Related Article:
The Benefits of Baby Massage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd appreciate if you leave me your insights.