Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Fulltime Life Commitment

One day, I updated my Facebook status to " I miss working and living a career-oriented life but everytime I see Raphael, I thank the Lord that I am able to spend quality time and see him grow everyday. " When I said that I missed working, I really meant it but then I realized that I have something that a lot of people are wishing for. TIME.


I remember my friend who has a 2 year old daughter telling me that he misses having a baby in the house and that they grow up so fast. How he wished he spent more time with his daughter but can't. Work had always been the reason why. I had mixed emotions upon hearing these. How I wished I was in his position, a working parent but at the same time, I can't imagine leaving Raphael with someone else.

Just like way I have given up a career oriented life when I got married, I have made a commitment to nurture Raphael myself together with my husband. So when I said that "I thank the Lord that I am able to spend quality time and see Raphael grow everyday", I MEANT IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. I'd appreciate if you leave me your insights.